Sunday, June 14, 2009

The past 2 months, Part 1 : More of Norway

So, my friend, you and I have a lot of catching up to do. That is to say, you have a lot of catching up to do, and I'm going to provide you with all the information you need to do so!

I start off with a hint of DANGER!


That's right: rickety bridges with holes in them that could fail at any moment, leaving me to fall to my death a full meter below! On the other side? My daredevil host: Christian. I spent a fair week with him in Bergen, where one of the things he showed me was the way up Ulriken, the biggest of the 6 small mountains that surround bergen. I went on to Oslo with my neat 199 NOK minipris ticket, but didn't see much as I only spent a day and a half there. I hadn't even found a host, but luckily my friend Kjerstin's father was willing to put me up for a night. The evening after I took a bus for 140 NOK to Larvik, where I spent a few nights with my ex-girlfriend Christin, before flying home.

More pictures of this


Stay tuned for Part 2: Of Runners and Sands

No comments: