Friday, January 16, 2009

New bike, hells yeah!

So quite some time ago (I'm writing a few blogposts at once and a bit late) I bought a bike again since my last one got stolen) , and this bike is awesome, so far it's seen a little under 550 kilometres (~340 miles) As I've ridden it down to Venlo (taken it back by train) and to Antwerpen, with some small detours, aswell as a few small trips to Noordwijk and The Hague. I aim to ride it to Paris at some point in the future, so I'll be training to the point where I can ride ~125 km/ day, so far the most I've done has been an 80 km trip over the course of 4 and a half hours, so I'm confident it won't be a problem on one day. I'm just not sure yet about 4 days of this in a row, and I'm also not able to train for the terrain of some of France, since everything here is flat.

No comments: