Saturday, November 1, 2008

Utrecht Monthly Halloween meeting! aka "You meet a personal friend of Ryan North's, is this awesome? Y/N"

The meeting yesterday in Utrecht was quite awesome for a few reasons. The Halloween theme was one of the big ones. Unfortunately I didn't have time to don a proper costume as I had training for my new job until 9 30, so I made things as quick as possible. I took the hood of the hoodie, made a bored face, and went as a mallrat.

Another reason this meeting was awesome was that I met a personal friend of Ryan North, author of the awesome Dinosaur Comics! And I just had loads of fun overall, and this time I took some pictures!

Left to right: Rebecca, Me, Francine

1 comment:

Priya Kannan said...

Such a great articles in my carrier, It's wonderful commands like easiest understand words of knowledge in information's.
Python Training in Chennai