Thursday, October 30, 2008

Out of Sight, not out of mind. (UPDATED!)

So you guys haven't heard from me in a while, which is mostly because I've been kinda busy. I've also been to some meetings, but because most of the time I didn't bring my camera, I didn't bother writing any posts. The main thing that happened is that our weekly meetings have started to get smaller. Because of this I'm considering changing the format of the meetings. The times, location, day of the week, or even frequency of the meetings may change to promote attendance. Also I promise a picture of one of the few times I brought a camera, which was when I went with some other people to help out Sanne by being her guinea pig in her Master research.

Oh, also my Couch is on a break until I have my "P".

UPDATE:

Jonas and Sanne:



No comments: